MoBarCLE, in partnership with CLESeminars.com, bring you this quality seminar.
(This is a “simulive” rebroadcast of a previously recorded presentation. The presenters will be available during the rebroadcast to answer questions.)
The seminar is partially based on the presenters' fifty-five page Social Media chapter from their book, "The Cybersleuth's Guide to the Internet." You will discover how other attorneys are using social media sites for discovery, trial preparation, direct examination, cross-examination, background checks, and locating missing persons and learn how to authenticate profiles and get them admitted into evidence. Don't be left behind in exploiting this gold mine of information.
Learn tips and tricks to successfully navigate through social networking sites to:
• Find out "secret" ways to ferret out information from social media profiles
• Successfully navigate through many social media sites to:
o obtain useful background/investigative information about parties, lawyers, judges, experts, and current & potential clients
o find information to attack a party or witness' credibility
o uncover fraud
o seek out the smoking gun
• Discover if you can obtain social media profiles by subpoena
• Learn about overcoming social media discovery issues
• Find out how to authenticate social media profiles and get them admitted into evidence
Originally recorded September 29, 2020
Speakers: Carole Levitt & Mark Rosch
Please wait ...