This program will provide you with an update on recent developments in sex harassment claims, including the ongoing impact of the #metoo movement. The discussion will include case law developments, trends in claims and defenses, and legislative proposals. The program will cover how to handle recent allegations of harassment based on conduct occurring years ago and best practices in revising policies and procedures to handle allegations of misconduct. The program will also cover the validity of using mandatory arbitration clauses in contacts to respond to sex harassment claims. This program will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of significant developments in sex harassment law.
- Significant sex harassment case law developments
- Impact of #metoo on sex harassment litigation
- How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
- Sex harassment issues arising from online posts and messaging
- Validity of mandatory arbitration in sex harassment cases
- Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Speaker: Sarah Besnoff, Paul Hastings, LLP, Washington, DC
to review the Cancellation Policy.