According to the FTC, as many as nine million Americans have their identities stolen per year. Both individuals and companies suffer from data breaches and identity theft. This webinar will cover litigating identity theft cases through a variety of lenses, including:
- Defending clients charged with identity theft in state and federal criminal cases with a broader emphasis on computer crimes;
- Representing victims of identity theft;
- Representing clients in civil litigation where allegations of identity theft arise;
- Data breach-related representation; and
- Looking in the right places for evidence in identity theft cases regardless of who you represent and why (e.g. tracing an IP address to a geographic location)
Speakers: Justin K. Gelfand, Margulis Gelfand, LLC, Clayton and Ian T. Murphy, Chair of the Criminal Law Section, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Margulis Gelfand, LLC, Clayton
to review the Cancellation Policy.