Total Credits: 1.2 MCLE, 1.2 Ethics, 0.0 Kansas Credit, 0.0 Kansas Ethics
This annual ethics update will cover a wide range of ethical developments important to your civil litigation practice. The program will provide detailed coverage of developments in conflicts of interest in litigation, confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege, and ethics in defense and common interest agreements. The program will provide a wide-ranging discussion of the ethical issues that arise with the spread, use and development of technology in litigation. Also, the panel will discuss ethical issues in discovery of digital files, records, and communications. Please join for this annual program which will provide you with a lively discussion of ethical developments important to civil litigation practice.
• Ethics and discovery
• Ethics and preparing witnesses – the limits of coaching
• Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
• Annual technology review – the many ways in which technology can cause ethical traps for lawyers in litigation
• Client confidentiality, the attorney-client privilege, and work product doctrine
• Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 2
Please wait ...