This program will provide you with a practical guide to developments under the Family and Medical Leave Act and review trends in employee leave generally. The program will cover significant case law and regulatory developments, as well as the practical trends in dispute and litigation impacting your employer clients. The program will cover the impact of technology, contract employees, and other changes in the workforce, and discuss their impact on traditional leave law. This program will provide you with a real-world guide to significant legal and practical developments under FMLA and employee leave generally.
• Case law and regulatory developments under the FMLA
• Developments related to “appropriate notice”
• Serious health condition requiring leave and practical application
• Remote and work-from-home workers and leave under the FMLA
• Responding to leave requests based on substance abuse
• Emerging cannabis issues
Please wait ...