Original program date 6/30/2022
The discussion will include case law developments, trends in claims and defenses, and legislative proposals. The program will cover how to handle recent allegations of harassment based on conduct occurring years ago and best practices in revising policies and procedures to handle allegations of misconduct. This program will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of significant developments in sex harassment law.
• Significant sex harassment case law developments
• Regulatory developments and legislative proposals
• How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
• Sex harassment issues arising from online posts and messaging
• Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Note: This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for GAL Certification, ethics, elimination of bias or Kansas credit.
Please wait ...