Original program date 1/11/2022
The overlapping articles of the UCC impact most business, commercial and real estate transactions. From the perfection of security interests to the enforceability of promissory notes and investment contracts to equipment leases and the sale of goods, the UCC plays a role in most significant transactions. This program, led by one of the nation’s leading authorities on the UCC, will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of developments under the many articles of the UCC, including secured transactions, investment notes, sales, and equipment leasing.
• Recent UCC developments for transactional attorneys
• Developments impacting commercial, business and real estate transactions
• UCC Article 9, asset-based transactions and secured transactions
• Sales of goods contracts
• Equipment leases, including computer equipment and capital equipment
• Notes, guarantees and letters of credit
Note: This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for GAL Certification, ethics, elimination of bias or Kansas credit.
Please wait ...