This annual ethics update will cover a wide range of ethical developments important to your civil litigation practice. The program will provide detailed coverage of developments in conflicts of interest in litigation, confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege, and drafting and negotiating settlement agreements. The program will feature its annual tour of the waterfront of technology issues in litigation practice. Please join for this annual program which will provide you with a lively discussion of ethical developments important to civil litigation practice.
• Ethics and technology in law practice review
• Ethics and settlement agreements
• Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
• Ethics, evidence and witnesses
• Developments in confidentiality and preserving the attorney-client privilege
• Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 2