Originally presented on: December 4, 2019
• Implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing – what it means for contract negotiations
• Contract terms involving discretion v. explicit terms
• Misdeeds by clients in contract negotiations
• Misappropriation of trade secrets disclosed in contract negotiations
• Usurpation of business opportunities and the organizational opportunity doctrine
• Torts in recruiting and hiring key employees away from competitors
Note: This program was originally produced as a telephone seminar and is available on demand in streaming audio with streaming. This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics, elimination of bias credit or Kansas credit.
|Course materials (687.2 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...