Guardianships and Conservatorships of Minors 2nd Ed. 2021
The guardianship or conservatorship of a minor presents many unique issues for practitioners. This updated guidebook examines Chapter 475, RSMo., as well as other statutes that must be considered to fully understand this area of law. Topics discussed include:
- When is the appointment of a guardian or conservator necessary.
- Jurisdiction and venue.
- Petitions, initial proceedings, and representation of minor.
- Who may be appointed.
- Court findings.
- Powers and duties of a guardian or conservator.
- Conflicts of interest, removal, and appointment of a successor guardian or conservator.
- Standby guardian, protective arrangements, and more.
2021 (34 pages)
MoBar Price $50 | eGuidebook
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Guardians Ad Litem/Conservators Ad Litem
Chapter 3 Necessity of Guardianships and/or Conservatorships
Chapter 4 Jurisdiction and Venue
Chapter 5 Initial Procedures
Chapter 6 Standby Guardian
Chapter 7 Powers and Duties
Chapter 8 Claims
Chapter 9 Termination
Chapter 10 Miscellaneous