Originally presented on: April 3, 2019
Sharpen your skills and hone your competitive abilities in negotiation and contract drafting. This program will explore the interplay between achieving superior results in deal-making and documenting process results quickly and effectively.
• Practical advice on negotiation and drafting as combined skill sets to achieve superior transactional outcomes
• Specific examples of ways to approach recurring issues that have both legal and business dimensions
• Detailed discussion of key provisions that are pivotal in well-drafted agreements
• Strategies and techniques in allocating risk to protect your client
• Dealing with strengths and weaknesses on your side – and on the other side as well
• Discussion of truly helpful resources – partnering with outside counsel to achieve higher levels of efficiency and excellence
• Thinking beyond the documents – building relationships for the long term to maximize value
Marc L. Kuemmerlein, Sprint, Farmland Foods, & Bryan Cave
James M. Selle, Stinson, Leonard, Street
Neil E. Sprague, Siegfied, Bingham
Note: This program was originally produced as a webinar and is available on demand in streaming audio with streaming video PowerPoint. This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics or elimination of bias credit.
|Advanced Negotiation & Contract Drafting.pdf (877.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|CLE Resource List 2019.pdf (420.9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Faculty Bios.pdf (58.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|MoLAP Information.pdf (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...