MoBarCLE and the Young Lawyers’ Section present the Lawyering Outside the Box webinar series. Each webinar will explore how attorneys are adapting to meet the challenges of practicing law and the changing demands of clients.
Originally presented on: August 14, 2019
Legal industry publications continue to report the same desires and concerns for lawyers. They want to make more in revenue and income but are facing rate pressures and the need to maintain quality service. There are several critical components to running the business side of your practice in a way that helps you achieve the best financial and organizational results. Utilizing the tips from this CLE will help you:
• Focus your time spent where you add the most value
• Develop a plan for success that will help you set and actually achieve goals
• Fully leverage the power of technology
1. Measuring your practice should stretch beyond the billed hour to gain perspective on the true health and potential of your firm. Learn how to know your firm's performance data can help you focus your efforts on maximizing every dollar!
2. You won't arrive at success on time or arrive at all without a map to where you are going. If you want to make more money, you must execute a well thought out plan to do so.
3. Fully leverage the power of technology in your practice. Work smarter not harder to improve your top and bottom line.
Speaker: Jaimee Hall, Co-Founder/Owner, Legal Back Office, St. Louis
Note: This program was originally produced as a webinar and is available on demand in streaming audio with streaming video PowerPoint. This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics or elimination of bias credit.
|Lawyering Outside the Box: Build Your Practice Through Enhanced Productivity Presentation.pdf (435.9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Make More Money through Enhanced Productivity Worksheet-March 2019.pdf (111.9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Faculty Bios.pdf (9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|MoLAP Information.pdf (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...