Carnahan Evans, P.C.
Andrew T. Peebles is a shareholder and member of the Estate Planning Practice Group of Carnahan Evans PC.
Mr. Peebles’ practice involves communication with clients aimed at understanding their unique estate planning needs and objectives, and the preparation of various estate planning documents, including simple and complex trusts, wills, powers of attorney, premarital agreements, and business documents to accurately reflect those needs. Mr. Peebles also assists clients in the administration and distribution of the estates and trusts of recently deceased loved ones.
Mr. Peebles enjoys giving back to his community by donating a significant amount of his time to various civic and charitable organizations, including:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks – Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Big Brother Volunteer
- Better Block SGF – Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Springfield – Great Futures Committee, Youth of the Month judge
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce – Member of The Network for Young Professionals, College Outreach Task Force Member
- Leadership Springfield – Signature Class 36
Mr. Peebles received his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri School of Law, with a certificate in estate planning and taxation. He received his B.A. from the University of Missouri.