Please wait ...

Norman Napier

Missouri DUI & Criminal Law Center


Craig Napier is the Senior Associate Attorney at the Missouri DWI & Criminal Law Center at the Benjamin Law Firm, LLC. He joined the firm after 10 years with the Missouri State Public Defender representing Missourians from all over the state during his tenure in two different offices. He spent many years teaching trial skills to public defenders from all over the state, and in 2015 graduated from the National Criminal Defense College’s Trial Practice Institute. Since focusing on DWI/DUI work he has attended the DWI/DUI Bootcamp with two of Missouri’s DWI/DUI Defense Veterans, and attended DWI/DUI investigation training with a former law enforcement officer and international law enforcement instructor. Craig devotes about 75% of his practice to DWI work now, and the other 25% is spent covering the firm's serious felony practice. Born in Kansas City, Missouri, Craig has called Kansas City home for most of his life. He currently resides in Waldo with his wife, Jen, kids Aidan and Ayla, and rescue dog George Harrison.

Showing 1 to 1 of 1 entries