Leritz & Plunkert
Thomas J. Plunkert received his JD from Saint Louis University School of Law in 1977, and his B.S. from Florida Institute of Technology, in 1974. His practice areas include Personal Injury Defense and Legal Malpractice. His representative cases include:
- Mitchell v. O'Hearne, 795 S.W.2d 603, 1990, Mo. App. E.D.
- DeLaporte v. Robey Building Supply Co., 812 S.W.2d 526, 1991, Mo. App. E.D.
- Sandage v. Bankhead Enterprises, Inc., 177 F.3d 670, 1999, 8th Circ.
- Immigration Law Group v. Danna McKitrick, et al., 484 F.3d 998, 2007, 8th Circ.
- The Bar Plan v. Susman, Schermer, et al., 254 S.W.3d 136, 2008, Mo. App. E.D.